Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had issues with my Candy crush app it advised me to delete and restore it back I did so but it took me back almost 2000 levels how can I get back to my level I was on 8400 and something
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @Charise_ 🤗
I am sorry to hear that you lost your level progress in your game!
Please check these (Green lettered) links and see the steps provided there helps.
If you still need help, please reply by typing below🍫🍫