Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Iwas at level 356 an I had to get a new phone but I made sure I synced my game to my account but when I just signed back in I had to start all over again an I lost my gold bars an achievements what do I do to get them back an get to my correct level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BrokenHalo280920 have you played any levels on your new device yet?
When you move your account to a new device it can take awhile for your game to update. Normally after playing 1-3 level your gold and level progress will be to the same standard as your old device.
Please note that this is only the case if you were saving your game on your old device and you are using the same email and password to login on your new device.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.