Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A couple of nights ago I was on level 9775 (or about there), woke up next day to open the game and find I’m on level 1!!! How do I retrieve my levels and get back to where I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey
Thank you, I have done that.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.