Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All of my boosters are gone. I had 99+ for each of them. How do I get them back??? Please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am very sorry to know that the update of your game removed the boosters, Lizzy😕
Which device are you using?
Once, I asked this question to our Community In-charge team as I have also experienced the same issue in my game. According to their information — when we install the updates, if there is no enough room on our device, the game makes room by deleting our boosters!! Do you think this is what that might have happened?
If you lost purchased boosters, please contact King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact . You can send your complaint directly from your game App too.
The Player Support team might not reimburse the boosters if we have collected those from Daily Booster, and other features.
Please let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫
I installed the update and everything was gone. I signed out and then signed in again with Facebook. Still everything is missing.
Hello @Lizzy93🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you just reinstall your game or change the device/reset your device? Did anything happen since the last time you played your game?
Please reply by typing below.