Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am no longer getting counted for my wins. I should have at least 8 or 10 more wins!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @293513CcπββοΈ Sorry for the delay!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team using this link β> https://soporto.king.com/contact and send a complaint.
After you send your complaint, you will be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. Please send a reply through that automated email and explain the issue you are having with Weekly Race. Please post screenshots if you have any!
If you need further assistance, please let me knowπ«π«
Thank you for replying back @293513Ccπ€
Oh!! So, you are having this issue in the Weekly Race, right?
Hello
Yes
I'm in CANDY CRUSH SAGA. When you win a game your score goes up by one, but mine have stopped at 196!
Hello @293513Ccπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Can you please explain a bit m ore about the issue? Which event are you talking about?
Please reply by typing belowπ«π«