Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
:)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
level 620 for me is really unbalanced it’s what happens if you mix paying up with a combination of a crazy fe2 map. And put it in a blender. You get this.
Oh!! Thank you🙏 I do not remember seeing any intro pop-up about it!!
I did play couple of levels in 1000's (in my 2nd game) with these Gumball machines. I have no idea how I have cleared them, but it was not hard like this level!!
I do not have this blocker in my first game yet!!
I think they are called gumball machines? @Pyrolight has commented on these. That level looks really difficult.
Hi Christine 🤗
Yeah! My level is entirely different from you. And, when I played this level last month, I do not remember having the “Bubble” thingies (not sure about the actual name of this blocker. Trying to find out)!
Hi @PummyRaj I have the same version as the Johnny Crush video, so before I try this one out, from your comment I think that you and @Kwill2000 might have a different version?
Hi @christinewupp🙋♀️
Can you please give a try? I will post a screenshot of my level in a bit.
Hello @Kwill2000🙋♀️
I tried level # 620 until I have spent all my lives for today, and still could not pass!! I checked on YouTube and none of the levels were matching the level I have!!
Can you post a screenshot of your level - just to make sure you & I have the same board?
Thanks @Kwill2000🤗
Let me check my game and get back to you🍫🍫
yes
Hello @Kwill2000🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫