Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I change my avatar?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @JKeyz🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Why would I laugh? You are asking a question that many newbies ask😍
To use your own picture as your Avatar, you will have level up and reach level 5. You can read more about the Community & the points here —> King Community Levels & Points and more
If you have any other questions, please type below and let me know🍫🍫
I’m new here, so don’t laugh…okay, you can laugh, lol. But really, can I use a picture for my avatar?
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @King1688 🤗
Are you looking to change the profile picture in your game?
Hello @Skye9617🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you need to change your avatar in this Community or your game profile?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
I see where I can add a photo but I want to use a different avatar