Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I still don't have the 30 coins I won and weird stuff happening in the game. I won't be spending any more money on this game!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kbgranny1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Which reward did you not receive?
You said "weird stuff happening"!! Can you please explain what is going on?
To reply back, you can type below🍫🍫