Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think it is unfair that I loose a round,because the items I need to collect did not drop down π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Jan1999 and welcome to the community. Which level are you playing? Maybe we can give you some hints to pass. Usually if the items you need to collect don't drop there is maybe something you need to do but might have missed, so let us know which level you are on.