255 level

Options
Louiepuma21
Louiepuma21 Posts: 11 Level 2

I been on this level for three days now. I can't beat it. Does anyone have a trick to beat level 255?

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,960 Legend
    edited May 9
    Options

Hello @Louiepuma21 and welcome to the community. Unfortunately there is no trick to beat this level. You have to wait for a lucky board, and when you will get one depends on King. This is what a lucky board would look like in this video. Note how Johnny got the chance to create a colour bomb/wrap combo quite early on in the level. If you get that chance it helps clear the board fast, so watch out for any such chance.

In fact I only get 14 moves for this level. Basically King have put these legendary levels in your game to make sure you use up all your gold and boosters so that you will start paying real money for them soon. If you have enough gold and get close then by all means use 10 gold to get past this one. Sometimes it is best to just go with what the game wants you to do, and with this level it is to use starting boosters and/or play on for 10 gold. This is the way with a lot of legendary levels. On the other hand, maybe just posting here has helped you pass this already? Usually if you persevere long enough, you ought to eventually get a lucky board, so the trick is to spot one and take advantage of all the opportunities the game gives you to create combos of special candies. Let us know how you get on. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?