⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hi, after the update game dosen’t work good, no ads

Options
77Anna77jar
77Anna77jar Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, after the update game dosen’t work good, no ads, only avaible store:( turn off during in the middele of round, I can ‘t play! And this is happend in the last round of the All Star Hub ( I turned off phone, game, checked all, nothing help! Some ideas?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,741 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• 77Anna77jar
    77Anna77jar Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Ads are no avaible after update from 24.04 but I try logged in on my brother iPhone’s and all works, but not in my device:( we checked settings and all are the same …. Some ideas? So in one IPhone is all good and in the same time in another iPhone no…..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?