Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 4300 and something I go on to play today back at level1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @annamaev🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are finding yourself at level 1 in your game!!
Did you make sure that you are logged into your own account? If we are logged out, we won't see our progress or the boosters, our profile icon, etc.,
If it did not help, please check the steps & tips provided in this link (click on the Green letters) —> Did you lose your game progress?
If you have further questions, please reply by typing below🍫🍫