Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Not Connected App Store from last few days ago..my Network is OK & strongly wifi connected but why of this issue I m facing.. me reinstalled 2 times before I m complaining this..pls sort of this my problems
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm using FP4 with Android.
Issue first occured after the latest Playstore game updates.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @ShraddhaPawar and @Fance🙋♀️
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Store!
Can you both tell me which device you are using?
Shraddha,
Reinstalling the game did not resolve the issue because you are not having issue with the game, but only with the Store. Some specific steps would help.
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Same here.