Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I get credit for gold bars until June first then I can pay with my debit card
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @KitKat45🤗
I don't think it will work that way with the Purchases in King games!! If you pay, you will receive the purchased items! If you can't afford, please do not purchase anything!
It is not necessary to buy and even King says so —> Is it possible to play the game without purchasing
I have been playing from a long time and I have not made any purchases till now!! When & if needed, I only use the Gold Bars I earned in the game!