Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I want to retrieve my level 6000 candy crush saga account, it was my father's account and I accidentally deleted it. Please help and I know he's gonna be really mad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @candypopop🙋♀️ Good Morning!
Download Candy Crush Saga and log-in with the Facebook account. Then, send a request to King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
First, inform them that you have accidentally deleted the account, and see if they can ignore the request! If it is not possible, request them if they can transfer that progress to the Facebook account. Other than that, there is nothing you can do, but inform your dad! All the Best🍫🍫
Is it possible to use the fb account and add it there? I'm honestly scared hahaha but thank you for the response
Hello @candypopop🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that it is not possible to retrieve a deleted account. How long has it been since you sent the request to delete your Dad's account?
But, you can create a new account and send a request to the King Player Support team, asking them if they can restore the progress on to that new account.
If you have any questions, please reply by typing below🍫🍫