Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made it to the finals and won how do I know if I’m going to be in the live all stars event?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bri85🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you come in the first place in all 3 rounds of Final Knockout Rounds?
If you did and if you are eligible to attend Finals in California, you will be contacted by the King team. Please check your email. If you did not receive anything yet, you might receive in near future. Other than that, we do not know any specific details, as we are also players just like you.
Please post back on Monday and I will find out from our Community In-charge.
If you have further questions, you can type below 🍫🍫