Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I sent a request to delete my account because my Candy crush update the wrong Facebook account please help I don’t want to loose my level 7000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @oorocindysynne🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
How long has it been since you sent your request? It will take up to 24 hours to delete an account! If it has been a while since you sent request, I am afraid it might be too late!!
Please send a request to King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and see if it helps!!
If you have any further questions, please reply by typing below🍫🍫