Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in the 9000’s levels and now I’m back at level 1. Can you please restore my account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello, yes I am logged in, but also just created an account. I read in the help center that you might be able to recover my lost levels after I created a king account.
Hello @mcmichelleann🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you make sure that you are logged into the game? I don't remember from when, but, lately, if we are logged out of the game, the game will show that we are at level 1 and all our boosters and Gold Bars will be lost too!!
Please let me know by typing below🍫🍫