Force quit frozen game took bars and life

Options
ktabulous
ktabulous Posts: 1 Newbie

had to force quit the game cause it froze and it took my gold bars and the life. I was trying to add extra moves. Came back to 12 bars and zero lives wasted a lot of time moving in and out of things I’m forced to cancel all the while my unlimited 10 min is ticking away and then my bars get taken not cool and zero ways to just email privately

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,407 Level 5
    Options

Hello @ktabulous and welcome to the community. This is a place just for players like yourself to help one another, so King aren't actually here but I can suggest the best way to contact them about this:

Go into settings (the pink cogwheel) in your game and then press on the ? symbol. Then scroll through the options until you see "contact us" at the bottom. Click on this and you can send an email to King player support. The first reply you receive will be automated but you should get a proper rely within a day or two. If you don't, reply to the automated email with your screenshot and explain the problem again. This way King will automatically know who you are and if you have spent any money on the game they ought to give you back the gold bars. Just keep replying to the emails they send until you get a satisfactory reply. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?