Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
whenever I load Candy Crush Saga it loads in portrait mode and I can’t use the shop if it’s not in landscape mode. Is there anyway to change this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dratz I am a little confused about your post. The game is designed to be only played in portrait mode. Therefore the shop should definitely be available in portrait mode for every player. Could you possibly post a screenshot of your game to show your display. This might explain why you can't access the the shop.
Hello @Dratz no, I don't think there is anyway of changing the fixed portrait mode of Candy Crush.
I have not heard of anyone else not being able to use their shop due to the orientation of the game, so can I ask what device you are using?