Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to know if everything is all because I got second place and the one who beat me was 3rd place and far away.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @Flozapper πββοΈ
In the Final Knockout rounds, only the players who came in first place will be moved forward to next round. So, if you came in 2nd place, that is it for this year!
All the Best for next year All Stars Tournament ππ
I want to know I'd I qualify because I got second place and the one who beat me was third place and really far away.