Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Who is the 10 top winner where is social hub
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Debbieblue and @Dykstra07π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Please keep an eye on this Discussion thread our Community In-charge has opened β> π Coming Soon - Meet All Star Finalists π
I spent about five hundred dollars to be first place in round one and two but ended up getting bumped into fourth place for round three. I feel like I should be one of the top ten to go. But I had fun playing the game.
Hello @Debbieblue the winners will not be announced until at least 17th May.
Keep an eye on King's Twitter, Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
King will announced soon .please check this page for more information