Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it works fine on my phone but when I play it on my iPad I can’t change the profile picture. Please help me!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @papillion24🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Sorry, I am a bit confused with your question/issue!! I will need few clarifications to assist you…
Please answer for these for me to get better idea of the issue.
To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫
Well I can’t even update my candy crush saga game are you a boy?