Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi guys. This is happening too often now. I'm on level 13 519 and am getting bounced out of Candy Royale when I've aced a level. What's happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for letting me know @jncbacbmc . Same question to you though. Have you got a screenshot showing you being bounced out and the level with a crown.
Happens to me, too! Not very happy about that. It’s happened several times and just did it again.
I don't know what to say about that issue @MartelleD. I think you are the only person to have posted about this issue. Have you got screenshots showing you being bounced out and one of the level with a complete first time crown?
If it is happening to you a lot, but no one else is complaining then I am afraid all you can do is contact Player Support to see if they can help you.