Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I change my name on here as u see in the pictures
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Were you talking about this⬇️ Melissa?
So sorry!! Because you have mentioned that you want to change how it looks on your "Profile" page, I kept suggesting everything else!! This fix is an easy one😂
I am glad to know that you found the fix by yourself! And, sorry for not being much of a help😅
Keep crushing & have a lovely rest of the day🍫🍫
omg I figured it out!!! I found a YouTube video on it. So pretty much I would have to go to the original Candy Crush Saga and once I’m logged in and open the game itself on the middle of my screen on the very top it actually shows your picture and you click on that picture and once you click on it, your account opens up and Next to your picture and your name there’s like a little pin to edit your name on there. Will you click on that and you edit your name and once you do that it changes your name for all your other king accounts so I saw the video on there. I got it figured out thank you so much for all your help.
thank you
Ok! Give me sometime please! I will check in my game and get back to you🍫🍫
yes
Thank you for updating, Melissa!
Are you using an iPhone?
did not work. My name on Facebook is different and I thought by logging in with Facebook as I always do it would show the name I use on there. But when I click on the game and go to profile as u see in the photo from before there is supposed to be an edit button on there and there is not. So now I don’t know how to change my name on the actual game it’s self
Thank you for the additional details, Melissa🤗
Please try above suggestion and see if works or not! If it didn't, we will try something else👍️
Thank you for replying back, Melissa🤗
Since you are logged into the game through Facebook, if you change it on your Facebook, then the displayed name will also change👍️ Add a nickname and that's what you will see in all your games.
If you need further assistance, please let me know 🍫🍫
Soi logged in to my account on king and I don’t see where it has it to change your name. But my games are logged into my Facebook account and the name that you see on the photo is not what’s on my Facebook account. I know I changed it before but I don’t remember how to change it in that photo I posted
or it’s display on the photo I provided
Hello @Melimel1981🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you need to change your name in this Community profile; OR how it is displayed in your Candy Crush Saga game; OR in your Profile?
Please reply by tying below 🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community