Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged in to save my progress, but actually lost it.I was in the 6200 range. Anyway, I started over and I'm now on level 379 but I can't use Sweet Cinema and don't get a chance to watch ads for more chances to play a game. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Mojojam🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced in your game!
If you contact King Player Support team, they would have helped you to get your level progress back. You don't have to continue rest of the game. Please use this link to send your complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and request to restore your level progress.
Watching Ads and Sweet Cinema are still in testing and they will be sent to few players at a time. I am guessing that's what happening in your game too! But, while talking with the Player Support team, you can ask about this feature too!
If you have any further questions, please reply by typing below🍫🍫