Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can the app not be able to connect to internet but other apps on same device as I'm using now can? Username carlajp
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No response?
Hi,I can launch but it doesn't seem to talk to the mother ship. I'm on a tablet, RCT6873W42BMF9A, android version 8β¦1.0. Kernel 4.β΄.95. username carlajp on level 8392 with 17 gold bars, 90 lives, 54 color bombs, 55 wrapped and 53 fish.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @carlajpπ€
Are you not able to connect to the game itself OR to the Candy Store in your game? Also, which device are you using to play the game?
To reply, you can type below π«π«