Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been bounced out of Candy Royale after successfully completing the level several times lately. Kind of makes it where I don’t want to play anymore. What can be done?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jncbacbmc🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint.
** If you are playing the game on Facebook browser, please use this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
** If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫