Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush saga keeps crashing. What do I do and how?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy crush saga has been stoped
I cannot access the shop now for the past few days. I have tried clearing cache and logging on and off and closing and restarting my phone. It just keeps saying "Contacting"
Help!
I am still getting message candy crush stopping on my Samsung tablet
Hello @Boobaby1963 the same thing has happened to my game yesterday and today. My game must have crashed five times in a row yesterday and about three today.
In my case I found that just restarting my device cured the issue.
Are you by any chance using an old (ish) device, or a device that isn't using the most up to date operating system.
That is, my game only crashes on my old tablet that uses Android 5. It is fine on my Android 10 device and Windows 11 laptop.
Hey Boobaby1963!
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Candy Crush Saga crashing! Let's try to get you back to your game as smoothly as possible.
Here are a few steps you can try:
If the game still crashes after trying these steps, could you please take a screenshot of any error messages you get and also let us know what device you are using? This info will help us understand the issue better!
Thanks for reaching out, and hang in there!