Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
now happened 7 times and I am wasting lives, I have done latest update, I had paid for some gold bars to pass level and they have been wasted, but have no got a refund for those, what else can I do, or how do I report the problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Gaynor65 π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
You have reported the issue by posting here in the Community π
To reply back, you can type below π«π«