Candy Crush won’t connect to Facebook. Error message has been the same for over two weeks.

Options
AnneSinden
AnneSinden Posts: 2 Newbie

Cannot connect to Facebook for over two weeks with an error message “There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later.”

Have deleted the app, reinstalled numerous times, cleared cashe, turned my iPad off an on etc etc etc

I emailed King for assistance and they said to ask for help from this forum.

I have googled and tried everything suggested and still no joy. The game on my iPhone is exactly the same and won’t connect.

We have excellent Wi-Fi etc.

HELP

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,941 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Anne 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!

When you were trying to log in, did you see a red highlighted pop-up that said “no connection….” OR did you see it somewhere else? If so, do you have a screenshot of that pop-up?

With regards the message from King Player Support team —> It is the common automated message we all receive after sending a complaint.

How long has it been since you have sent your complaint and receiving that email from them?
    ** If it has not been long, please send a reply to that automated email and explain the issue. If you have any screenshots, please include them also.

** If it has been few weeks since you sent your complaint, send a new one today, as they must have closed that ticket already!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. You can simply type below!

Hope everything goes alright and you will receive the help quickly to get back into your game 🍫🍫

• AnneSinden
    AnneSinden Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

no issues with the Internet and no pop up either. The only error message I get is this one (screenshot attached). I have emailed king again to see if they can help.

this is week three now. Have deleted apps, reinstalled, cleared cashe, logged out and back in, rebooted devices etc etc.

I have googled the issue and did everything suggested.

Help 🤞🤞🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?