Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
need to reconnect to fb to get progress back. On iPad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back, Marion 🤗
Can you please post the screenshots of game maps from both devices? You have to click on the 2nd icon (next to emoticon) located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
I think it may be a sync issue as connectivity good.Have reset iPad many times but level 200 remains. If it is a possible clue the icon photo is what I used about 2 years ago. ?
Hello again, Marion 🙋♀️ I need a clarification please! (1) Are you having the “connection issue” where it says “error, cannot connect to internet”, etc.,
OR
(2) having the “sync” issue - where your game on both devices appear at different levels?
Please don’t worry! Both issues can be resolved 👍
play on 2 iPads both usually connected to fb with difficulty . At level 15732. Today other one reverted to level 200 something. Always have trouble linking both but today I ran out of luck with one 😢
Hello @Marion_McVey 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
I need few details please! Did you try to delete the game App or the Facebook? Did you save your game with Facebook account a while ago OR did you just create the account and lost your game progress?
what body?