Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I change a phone and download candy crush,will I still be able to be on the same level if I signed up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @luwani π€
If you have already saved your game wither through Facebook or a King Account, then, you will definitely transfer the level progress, as well as Gold Bars. But, that does not work for boosters you saved up, and Lives sent by friends. Both these are stored on to the local memory of the device and it is not possible to transfer.
If you have any questions, you can type below π«π«