Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got completely locked out of my Facebook when I got a new phone. My progress on candy crush is saved thru Facebook. How can I save my progress thru my email so I can access it on my new phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
no, I had to create a new Facebook. I’m logged into the new on my new phone.
Hello @star0723🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Just wanted to make sure… you are not logged in through Facebook on your new phone?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫