Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can I play on my IPad as well as on my IPhone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Mirtha50🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Yes, of course! You can play on 2 devices with same account. But, not at the same time, as you will get "syncing" issue! Close one device and open the game on 2nd device.
I too play on 2 devices - iPad and Android phone! When I am out of lives on one device, I move on to another device.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫
Well can I play on two devices? As some times it’s better for me to use my IPad
ha ha ?