Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played this game 3 times and each time I only had 3choc squares left, then screen froze and was attempting to connect to app store which never happened. See pictures below. I have lost point awards or was not able to used any power-ups to complete my game. Why is this happening? It's only FAIR that King give me additional awards for what I lost.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My moves were over,usually if offers me additional moves. It did not do that all 3 times and got stuck that was trying to connect. I just played the game again and won. I don't know what happened, but I appreciate the help.
As info I am on an android phone.
Hello @Carol_L.🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Is your level freezing before you collect those last 3 Licorice Swirl blockers or the moves are getting over?
Regarding the issue with App store —> Let's try some troubleshooting steps and see if it helps!
Can you tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫