Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I spent thousand of dollars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes I did
You spent thousands of dollars????? Heaven help! I did post to warn players that it is not possible to buy your way into the finals.
Did you take a screenshot of your final leaderboard to prove that you came first? What was your winning score? I would have thought King will already have contacted all the successful players by now as they are about to go public with the list of finalists.
Congratulations!
Then, King Team will be contacting you soon! Please keep an eye on your emails🌟🌟
Hello @Manalia28d🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you come in the 1st place in all 3 Final Knockout Rounds? If so, King team will be contacting you soon🌟🌟
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫