This is goodbye :(

Options
Brissa_Kim13
Brissa_Kim13 Posts: 18 Level 2

Hello everyone, I retired from the game Candy Crush Saga, it was a pleasure to play it, it is incredible how in a few months I reached level 6000 by winning the racing episodes, such as Sam's streak, the gold club and the weekly races without losing a single alone.

But I have invested a lot of time in the game, hours even in a day I could reach 200 to 300 levels but I don't see any fruit so I say goodbye to the community.

I wish there was a type of payment for players who invest so much in the game, not to mention that I couldn't even participate in the all stars event since my country wasn't even admitted. I felt bad since I have been a competitive and constant player.

But as the saying goes, time is money, and I have given my all to the game and I can't even participate in the monetary events.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,756 Level 5
    Options

Hello and good-bye @Brissa_Kim13 ! This game is very addictive and can be such fun to play, but fun is all the reward we ever get for playing and it's all it ever will be. Many of us prefer not to engage in live events such as All Stars because we find those competitions actually take the enjoyment out of the game and make playing Candy Crush a chore.

If you feel you are spending too much of your precious time playing Candy Crush then quitting is the right choice. This game is best played in between the really important things in life, to fill a gap when we have nothing much better to do, and if it take over one's life then that is bad, bad, bad.

Take good care and enjoy your life!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,722 Legend
    Options

6000 levels in a few months is a remarkable achievement @Brissa_Kim13 so well done for that. It has taken me three years to get that far.

but I don't see any fruit so I say goodbye to the community.

wish there was a type of payment for players who invest so much in the game

But as the saying goes, time is money

If you are expecting some kind of monetary award for playing Candy Crush then quitting now is definitely the best decision. Other than the All Stars events there is no way of obtaining money just for playing the game.

If you do quit maybe think about not deleting your game as maybe your country might be part of this year's All Stars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?