Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When will the issues with levels 1881 & 1882 be resolved please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , This issues has been reported to the game team for more info here
Maybe when King stop making money from it. I bet for every player who posts here about it there are hundreds who pay their way past it by buying lollipop hammers…..
Sorry, I'm getting a bit sarcastic and not "sweet" here now, but I did alert you all to this on Thursday and it is now Wednesday!