Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a message that I couldn’t connect. I tried all day and it disappeared without giving me the gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bstoll615🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the reward you have achieved! You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team. —> If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser, use this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact to send your complaint;
—> If you are playing on a mobile device, please follow below steps⬇️
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫