Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Because I deposit the amount and it doesn't go into the game, I've deposited several times and I don't enter
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jhonattan747🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Please contact the King Player Support team through this link and send a complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you are playing on a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫