Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm passing levels but my number remains the same I've passed 6 levels but my number still says 59 why is that
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @SDenise1980🤗
I am assuming that you are talking about the Weekly Race! If so, I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing! I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint.
** If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser, please use this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact ;
** If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️
If you have any questions, you can type below 🍫🍫
This game is cheating me out my levels others are catching up to my number because mine isn't changing