Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 3127 where 3 gummy dragons must be released. It really irks me to be told I'm so close when I haven't even got one! It's patronizing, so stop it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It can be annoying to be told you were so close when you know for sure you were no where near. Luckily, if my game is anything to go by it doesn't appear very often and you will probably find you lose the feature after a week or two.