Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I get the message 'Extra Lives Added' when they obviously haven't been?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I am playing CCS and on level 3145 ish it says, after I have failed to release all the Gummy Dragons, 'Extra lives added' (for the next game I suppose?), but they never are. I cannot send screenshots (SS) as the message is only on for a second or two, so there is no time to take a SS.
Hello @mnopq🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, can you please tell me when do you see this message? Can you show me a screenshot of that message?
I do not see it in my game when I accept lives from my friends🤔
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫