Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have won levels on the god channel but been dumped I have lost out on so many gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sezme692004🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you are using a mobile device to play the game, please follow these steps⬇️
If you have further questions, please type below 🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Please check this page for more Info