Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Iβm having difficulty signing in with my facebook account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is there any update about this? As this is an issue for months now.!!! Still having the same problem, I want to play saga again!
Hello @Pattib74π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Few more players are also experiencing this issue. I have reported to our Community In-charge, so they can report to the game Studio.
Can you tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below π«π«