Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all gold, friends and extras overnight. Please restore my original profile as I am not a new user
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ismailmoola🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! You are not alone and we have few more players that are experiencing same issue.
This issue is reported to the game team and they are looking into it.
Can you please provide below details? Which device are you using? Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫