Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I cleared history & cache on my iPhone. I had to login into FB to connect to my score with candy crush. But everytime I open app to play now it wants me log in with FB everytime now. Is there a other way to save progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dan π€ Good Morning!
There are some glitches going on in the game with logging into the game! I would suggest you not to try anything new now and play the game as it is.
Once the glitches are fixed, I will get back to you and assist you to create the King account - without losing any progress.
Hope this makes sense! Please let me know if you have any questions π«π«
how do I create a log in without losing my process? I am over 8000 and been playing for 10yrs
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @Danpixπ€
Yes! You can create a King account and you can use that account to log into your game. Please let me know if you need assistance with it.
You can reply by typing below π«π«