Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
where can I find good quality tshirts with candy crush characters on them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just search for Candy Crush on Amazon & Redbubble @soeastvan
Sorry @soeastvan!
It is the same for all King Saga games' merchandise! Except for Candy Crush Saga Gift Cards, nothing is available in the stores!
the design doesn’t need to be saga. I’ll settle for any version of candy crush.
Hello @soeastvan🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I don't think any of the Candy Crush Saga merchandise is available in the stores yet!!
May be you can try Amazon website and see if you can find any products!