Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't know why they keep doing this, sometimes theykeep me on the same level after I win
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @aissavaligyπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced in your game! If you are sure that you did not spend all those Gold Bars, please send a complaint to the King Player Support team through this link β> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you need further assistance, please type below π«π«